Position: SURFACE MOUNT and MIRTEC CELL TEAM
Reports To: Production Supervisor – PCB
Summary: Set Up, Operate and Maintain SMT & Mirtec Equipment and auxiliary equipment.
- Operate SMT, Mirtec and related equipment and load appropriate program(s) from HLC or other source.
- Select appropriate screen and program for solder paste printer and set up machine for daily run.
- Select appropriate program for reflow oven.
- Load bare boards into feeder and begin production cycle.
- Trouble shoot minor machine/feeder problems.
- Replenish feeders as required.
- Inspect machine output to ensure a quality product.
- Perform routine maintenance on SMT or Mirtec equipment.
- Maintain production records in a neat and orderly fashion.
- Monitor part usage and report any shortages to the Materials Planner.
- Maintain a safe, clean working environment.
- Meet minimal physical demands requirement.
- Maintain a good attendance, flexible in job assignment and adaptable to changing business needs.
- Continually learn and apply new skills.
- Foster a cooperative, productive, team-oriented environment, follow all company policies and procedures.
General Duties And Responsibilities:
- Operation of equipment used in continuous production process.
- Observing operation and monitoring for machine malfunctions or material problems.
- Perform daily maintenance on equipment.
- Make program changes as necessary.
- Shut down equipment at the end of the production shift.
- Order materials needed from purchasing.
- Train others as needed.
- Perform any and all other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education And Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent is recommended.
- Familiarity with production equipment.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as operating instructions and job orders.
- Must perform all essential job functions and meet physical demand requirements.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to the above qualification requirements to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the duties and responsibilities of this position.Apply Now