ImageTek Mfg. has been manufacturing custom wire and cable harness assemblies for over 20 years. We cater to industries like, machine tool OEM’s, manufacturers of medical equipment and alternative energy product manufacturers. PCM has set itself apart by delivering quality wire and cable assemblies, that meet or exceed our customers stringent standards of performance.Our wire and cable assemblies are built to customer specifications and in accordance with the latest IPC-620 Standards. We excel in Low-Volume-High-Mix (LVHM) manufacturing techniques allowing us to be responsive and flexible. Whether your cable assembly calls out for PCB integration, specialized testing or the sourcing of hard to find components – ImageTek Mfg. can guide you from product conception to finished product.ImageTek stocks a wide variety of wire, cable, terminals and connectors to reduce your lead time and maintain quick turn-around. This allows our customers to eliminate all of the space, tooling and raw material costs required to build their own cables and harnesses; allowing them to concentrate on their core competencies.
Cable & Harness
- Discrete Wire & Multi-conductor Cables
- D-Sub Cables
- Flat Ribbon Cables
- Power Cords
- Large Wire Groups
- Custom Assemblies
- Custom Specified Cables and Wire Harness for
- Communications & Telecomm
- Medical Equipment
- Computerized Schleuniger Power Strip 9500s complete with cable coiler and in-line Brady Wraptor. Allows us to cut, strip and label wire and cable ranging in size from 4 – 32 gauges.
- Using equipment from Slice, Reel-O-Matic, Tulsa Power, Eraser & Schleuniger we can cut and strip wire and cable up to 2″ in diameter.
- Automated Crimping on Tyco & Molex presses equipped with numerous applicators allow us to handle a multitude of terminals.
- Additional Pneumatic Crimpers by Molex, Thomas & Betts and Schleniger allow us to terminate wires down to 4/0 gauge.
- 100% Continuity testing can be handled using any of our Cirris Signature 1000R or 1100R+ testers. We also build custom testing systems to meet all customer requirements.