Quick Kits – Machine Shop – Testing
What is Kitting?
Kitting, also known as a Knock Down Kit, is a package which contains various parts needed to assemble a complete product. ImageTek Mfg. will work with clients to develop part kits staged for specific phases in the assembly process. We can deliver these kits directly to your lines, in a timely fashion – ready for assembly.
The benefits of having ImageTek develop Kits for your assembly process are many, including:
- Drastically improved manufacturing times
- Reduced labor input and floor space requirements
- Ease of use – one packing slip, one invoice, one source
- All items clearly labeled for assembly including descriptions and customer part numbers
- Lower administration costs
- No minimum order quantities
- Reduced material handling and inventory processing
- The ability to allow you to concentrate on your core competency
Why Kit with ImageTek Mfg?
Using ImageTek Mfg. to Kit your products for assembly will allow you to significantly decrease your supplier base, while maintaining total control of your process. Kitting proves more cost effective for our customers, by saving on resources associated with in-house sourcing and manufacture. By utilizing our relationships with various suppliers and our volume pricing, our customers can reduce the costs associated with minimum order requirements.
A well designed product isn’t finished until it passes a well-designed test inspection of both the process and product itself. Testing finished products and streamlining the process is the only way to ensure successful manufacturing and correct potential problems, to ensure 100% quality in your product.
Reliability and customer satisfaction are top priority to ImageTek Mfg. and as a result we have implemented some of the best test type strategies in the industry. These strategies include…
- Test Strategy
- Assessment of Historical Data
- Advanced Product Technology
- Visual Inspection
- Electrical Characteristic Inspection
- Continued Measure of Reliability Targets
- Foreseeable Project Stipulations
- End Application Testing & Functionality
- Annual Volume and Line Rate Measurement
- Test Solutions
- Functional Tests
- Automated Optical Inspection
- Conformal Coating for Harsh Environments
- In-Circuit Electrical Testing
- Boundary Scans